Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Random paragraph #5

Ya know, I really just wanted to do something special for Jack, something to make his bachelor party memorable...

But hey, no one was more surprised than I when his grandmother popped out of that cake. Now I'll be the first to admit, for being 82, she looked pretty darn good... but it created a bit of an awkward situation to say the least. And to make matters worse, her vision and hearing aren't quite what they used to be... it was awfully hard to get her attention, and consequently, we couldn't get her to stop until after she had already begun her, uh... "tricks"...

Man, all I can say is... Jack's making wonderful progress in therapy, and as for me, we'll... i'll never look at eggplant the same way again.

2 comments:

Flarf said...

oops... good catch... i fix...

Flarf said...

www.proofreadersanonymous.com

motto: "I don't have to dot every i.